Pages

2/11/2010

The day I hated my life

...was today. I had soem sort of a frenzy-like fit again. It came out of the blue. Usually, I am not into moodswings, but recently, I had some of them. Could be due to the fact I am severely underfed. No, it is pretty likely that this is the reason. But there is yet another one: SNOW.

I loathe snow. I hate it so much by now that it makes me want to scream as soon as I see it. As a child, I loved snow. Last year, after all these debates on the changing climate, I wanted to see some snow again, since I haven't seen any in years. Yeah, some! Not tons of it. Now I have had enough of it for another two decades.

I hate it because my car is not snow-ready. No chains, summer-profile. I cannot move this damn soup-can until the snow is gone. It is snowing since Xmas, there was no single day until right now without friggin' snow. The last time I wanted to get home (which is appr. 300 miles away right now) I needed to take a train. And German trains are as unreliable as... fill in anything you like as long as it makes you scream. I nearly did not make it home because of all those delays and subsequently missed trains. Now I am virtually locked up in a city I hate, not able to get out.

This means I cannot get home to take care of my issues.
I cannot get to see any of my swans.
No way to see my family.
No way to see any goddamn person that means something to me.
Until this damn snow goes away or at least melts to a degree that enables me to drive again.

I just came from perking into the weather channel. Guess what.

Snow the entire nex week. Traffic warnings not even to use the car. They talk about winter-ready cars, mind you.

And I desperately need to be at home in 9 days from now.

This is the day I hate my life. Not because of being a vampire. (Which, on a side note, doesn't make it easier, but oh well.) But because of this friggin' SNOW. I just so hate it...