Pages

2/18/2010

Brain @ work

Finally, my brain gets some food again. I have started to write a few translations for sanguinarius.org, partly, for the usage on the original page, but also for the potential benefit of a German support page. For some reason, this gets me more activated than some of my current academy stuff. The reasons for this are numerous and not very interesting, but it gives me hope. Right now, after these intense phases of exhaustion and sleepiness, this is a very welcome development. It gets me back to work within the community, it gives me food for thought for my own materials, German and English alike. It makes me think about future projects. It is difficult to imagine that over here, we never had one single polling or research on relevant topics. As to now, it is all rants, discussions, opinions and thougts.

On a side note: problems are the same everywhere. Right now, I am quarreling with some people gworing their own little garden of personal feudes and fights, disturbing the community, small as it is. One would think this happens all the time, but right now,  I have a certain yet vague feeling that something is "not as usual". Since the involved parties are soon to take part in a somewhat large-ish meetup, it concerns me. Yet, there is still 6 weeks to eventuelly resolve this potential problem...

Oh well. Back to writing.