Pages

7/11/2010

Silly sad silence

Yes, I went incommunicado again. Yes, I am sorry. Again. My exams took the best of me, and I was a little nerve-wracked, so I withdrew myself from the public.

As usually, this is not the only reason. I get these phases once in a time when my life starts to freak out. Now it does, once again.

I have a strange feeling my vision of a vc breakdown became true since the largest and most valuable German forum is undergoing severe changes that need a good bunch of hard work to get things settled again and this may well (but need not) be the end of this community. I have seen such things happening once in a while. It can be figured out, though, but parallels are stiking me. Needless to say, around the time of my dream, nothing of this was manifesting.

Coincidence. Right.

Anyway. Maybe I'll write later. It's just to friggin' hot and all I have is a fan, no air-con or anything...